As Life Rolls On

As a friend of mine always says, "We plan, God laughs." You never know what life will bring, but the ride can be a blast!

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Mystery of the Multi Coloured Hairy Balls

So I got a call from one of the reception desks at work today.......

"Joanne, there is a Purolator package here for you, do you want me to bring it up?"

"No" says I, "I need the exercise, I'll come down to pick it up."

What could it be, I wasn't expecting a package. I walked down 8 stories to pick it up. It was a package sent from The Salvation Army Ethics Centre in Winnipeg.

"Hmmmmmm" I thought, "It must be some of the printed material on ethics I need to use with some of the staff education"

WRONG!!!

I openned it up, and out fell 4 multi coloured hairy balls, just like the hairy pink ball I already have. So now the sleuthing begins.......who knew that I had a hairy pink ball.......who knew it had been stomped on and I needed to find some new ones? Who from the Ethics Centre knew about my hairy ball! Hmmmmmmm........the conundrum begins!

So now I have 5 hairy balls: 1 cold hairy ball (blue), 1 mouldy hairy ball (green), 2 hot hairy balls, one of which is deflated (bright pink), and one glow in the dark hairy ball (florescent orange).

Now all I need to find out is who sent them, hmmmmmmm...............................

6 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Evie said…

    Ah, I love a good mystery. Keep us informed, Sherlock.

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    are they edible?

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger joel.ivany said…

    rediculous

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Wow, the SA has sure come a long way! Colored Hairy Balls now... and I used to get a silver dollar each birthday!

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger luna pie said…

    ok.... now i KNOW what a flying monkey is (and he did make it safe and sound), but hairy balls??? ;/

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Oh no! More hairy balls?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home