- I look in amazement and great pride at Jennifer, my wonderful, bright, strong daughter who has emerged from a time of hurt and sorrow that no woman should ever have to go through and see her blossom as she is bringing the pieces of her life back together. Although there are still challenges ahead, she will continue to rise to the challenge and grow.
- I look in amazement at James as he reaches for the sky and continues on his life journey of living a social justice lifestyle.
- I look in amazement at Jason's maturity as he supported other soldiers who were confronted with the reality of deployment, while preparing himself.
- I look in amazement at Alyson, as she has supported Jason. She truly is selfless and strong. I feel so very honoured that she is my daughter (in law).
- I have watched with great pride at how Bruce has worked through his own grief and hurt over the winter, yet he has been strong for his children and grandchildren.
- I am blessed to have an extended family who although many have their own concerns to deal with, they have also reached out to support my children.
- I am blessed to have a friend that is more my sister, who God has openned doors for so that her mother is well cared for, who has her own direct line to God and supports me with prayer.
- I see God honouring my attempts at being a woman of intergrity with staff, as 90% are now on board with the changes we must make.
Yes, my life has been reflective of the seasons of late. Now that spring has come, that's not to say that struggles are not there. I still wish there was more I could do for my brothers and cousin. I am impatient at times with wanting the changes I need to implement at work to go faster. I still get angry and become a mother lion when my children are struggling and hurting. But that is all human nature. God has been there throughout my "winter", he continues to provide hope and a future. Thanks for the reminder Josh!
My amazing kids (Alyson was working)
My adorable grandkids Owen & Ethan