As Life Rolls On

As a friend of mine always says, "We plan, God laughs." You never know what life will bring, but the ride can be a blast!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Tag, You're It

Barbara tagged me for this game, only I'm adding some more categories onto the end to make it an even dozen. I'm going to tag those who Barbara tagged for the added on categories. So here we go:

4 jobs I've had (problem is I have had way more than 4, so I have to pick & choose here):


  1. I was head cashier at K Mart when I was 15
  2. I worked as a Daycare Teacher when my kids were preschoolers (I'm selfish, I wanted to work, but I wanted my kids with me so that I could see and be a part of everything they were doing)
  3. I worked as Itinerant Behaioural Support with the Board of Education while my kids were still in public school (great way to have the summers off with your kids)
  4. Director of Program Services for the Salvation Army in the city of Calgary

4 movies I could watch over and over again:

  1. Schindler's List
  2. Monty Python & the Holy Grail
  3. It's a Wonderful Life
  4. Amistad

4 places I've lived (I'm glad we only have to name 4, 'cause this is ALL the places I've lived):

  1. Mississauga, ON
  2. Brampton, ON
  3. Caledon, ON
  4. Okotoks, AB

4 TV shows I love:

  1. ER
  2. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
  3. The Amazing Race
  4. Desparate Housewives

4 places I've been on vacation:

  1. Cottage in Haliburton
  2. Cottage in Calandar Bay
  3. Panama City Beach (to visit Mom & Dad, Hey, free accomodation, why not!)
  4. Kuala Lumpur (it was part of a business trip, so does this count?)

4 favorite dishes:

  1. BBQ Steak marinated in Red Wine & Viniger
  2. Shrimp Scampi
  3. Baked Maple Salmon
  4. Chicken Fajitas

4 websites I visit daily:

  1. All of my kids and my sister's blogs
  2. York University
  3. scrap jazz
  4. two peas

4 places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Cottage in Calandar Bay
  2. Korea visiting James
  3. Ontario visiting my Jenn & Jason and the rest of my family
  4. Wasaga Beach visiting Liz

4 bloggers I'm tagging (this one is no fair, 'cause Barb has tagged some I would):

  1. James
  2. Sarah
  3. Melody
  4. Barbara, Cathy, Evie & Jenn

New Categories:

4 most cherished possessions ( I would say my kids, but I don't "possess" them):

  1. The "Ugly China Dogs" (Jenn, lucky you gets them next, but take care, they are you're heritage!)
  2. Mum Young's antique serving bowls
  3. Family photos
  4. Handmade Christmas Ornaments from the kids over the years

4 least favorite chores:

  1. cleaning the toilets
  2. ironing
  3. dusting
  4. WHAT THE HECK.............ALL CHORES!

4 best stress relievers:

  1. bike riding
  2. gardenning
  3. laying on the beach
  4. sex (sorry to embarass you kids........NOT)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Evie said…

    I can't believe you added categories!

    Sadist!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    you're right, NOBODY needs to hear about your relaxation techniques, not just us kids!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought when Jenn and I were out visiting you and Bruce looked very relaxed...... Is that why you waited for Jenn and I to go to bed before you guys.... I guess I know why now

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger luna pie said…

    Carb Queen, Indeed! MMmmmmm!
    Looks like we do have a few things in common, including a strong distaste for chores. Ugh.

    Yes!!! 24 days now until I am half way across the world, I am so looking forward to this trip - I leave on the morning of my 25th birthday - how exciting is that!?

    Soooooo, no trading places. But thanks for the offer! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home