As Life Rolls On

As a friend of mine always says, "We plan, God laughs." You never know what life will bring, but the ride can be a blast!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Flowers Everywhere

Well..........it's official..............I am half a century old. With the fall I had a couple of weeks ago (see post for June 3), I feel like I am half a century old lately. Ah well, serves me right for not acting my age.............

Anyways........on my birthday, I arrived home from work to find 2 dozen beautiful long stem white roses in the middle of the dining room table. ROSES.........MY FAVORITE! The kids have decided I have become like their Nana and have become hard to buy gifts for (another sign I am becoming an old fart), so they decided that sending roses would be good. They were right.........I loved them. As a scrapbooker, I just had to take my camera out and play with the different colour and light settings and get some pictures. So..........here you go, pictures of my wonderful gift from my 5 wonderful children.

PS: I just threw them out yesterday. They lasted 11 days!




4 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    with the price of them they better have lasted for 11 days!!!

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Barbara said…

    They are beautiful. (or were should I say.)

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    It is nice to have you join me on this side the 50. We can stop counting now. LOL

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Catharine said…

    I'm enjoying the fact that I am not there yet but you and David are. Unfortunately, my turn is not far away!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home